Thursday 4 February 2016

Three Fold City



Hello and happy Thursday! Today I'm sharing with you a card that would be perfect for our monthly challenge which is 'More Than One Fold'.

I folded a piece of card twice to create a concertina fold so I would then have three sides to work on, I have used two Altenew sets, Sketchy Cities 2 and To The Moon to make my card.


On the first panel I measured about half way and stamped the large Sketchy Cities 2 image in black ink, I then fussy cut around the top part. I opened the front part up and stamped the image again on the second piece but sightly higher up to give more depth to the city, I fussy cut around this part too.



For the back panel I created a night time sky and used the moon from To The Moon set to set the scene.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs Lydia x

4 comments:

  1. Such a clever use of this stamp with the folding technique. Beautiful colours and loving the line stamp against the background x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this - have been keeping my eye on those city stamps and this makes me want to move them to the top of my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a brilliant scene Lydia, love the creative design :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team