Wednesday 25 May 2016

Incredible birthday


Hello.
My card for today uses stamps and dies from Concord & 9th and is inspired by the new Hugs card die.
I don't have that die,but I like the gate fold style and the sentiment across the front.


Here it is closed so you can see the front.
I started by making my background using distress inks.
I flicked water onto the ink then lifted the colour with a paper towel.
I then stamped the flowers from the flourish stamp set in black archival ink.


Once the ink was dry i went over the black with a black wink of stella pen.


For the inside I stamped birthday using both the upper case and lower case sophisticated script stamps.
Then I added some of the flourish stamps is light colours.


To finish i i added some sequins.

Wonderful Words DieFlourishWink of Stella Brush - Black

Sophisticated Script Uppercasesophisticated script stamp

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Loving the silhouette stamping & gorgeous background colours.
    FAB!
    all the best,
    Liz M x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team