Saturday 8 October 2016

Font-astic Christmas

Hello crafters! Today I am showing you how to create a christmas card using just the sentiments from the Holy Night stamp set by Concord & 9th.


Since all you are seeing is the finished product, let me assure you that it took me quite a while to figure out how to align the stamps. I wanted the sentiments to appear as a single block, rather than just words that were thrown onto the card. That is why I ended up cutting some of the stamps apart.


Cutting of these stamps apart doesn't hurt them. Since they always stick to an acrylic block, you can just align them again if you need them as a whole. But cutting them apart will allow you to create some designs that you might not be able to do otherwise.


I hope you got inspired today! Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. What a fab idea! This looks so elegant and sophisticated. I love the die cut star peeping through, and the colour choices are really festive. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card indeed! Love the CAS look and the little peek through star.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team