Thursday 1 December 2016

Chalkboard Hello Sunshine


Hi there everyone and happy Thursday!

Today I have a card that uses a technique that I haven't used in a while...

I
I really think that Altenew 'Hello Sunshine' works well with the chalkboard effect- the bold, fun flowers work so well in white against the black background.

I first stamped and embossed the sentiment in white and then added flowers to the top and bottom, again heat embossing the images in white. Once all my images were in place I added some colour with coloured pencil and with that the card was complete!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Hugs Lydia x

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous look, so striking and eye catching! It's a lovely stamp set too. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw.. It looks really good.. I will definitely try this in near future :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to try this technique out. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team