Monday 9 January 2017

A Splash of Pink

Hello and happy Monday to you :)

I'm kicking off the new week with a simple card.
Like Tara, I need a New Baby card to send this week and although I'm not a huge fan of 'pink for a girl' I thought I'd add a splash to my otherwise very CAS card and keep it traditional...


I've used Lawn Fawns Little Bundle stamps and dies but I swapped the washing line poles for the branch in Deck the Halls ... not so overpowering in black ink :)

To decorate the onesie I've used the small hearts in the set with Altenew's Frosty Pink ink. The BABY letters are cut using MFT's Bottlecap Letters and to make them match the onesie, I swiped the same pink ink across the card before die-cutting.



To ground my washing line and keep the scene simple I used the smaller of the MFT Grassy Fields die cut in white card and then used a black pen to draw in the spikey detail :)

   

Thanks for stopping by :)

Jenny x

2 comments:

  1. I love the Lawn Fawn Little Bundle stamps/dies - they're definitely on my "to buy" list!
    Love the simplicity of this card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the colour scheme... adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team