Monday 20 March 2017

Flippin' Super Birthday

Hi there and happy Monday to you :)

Well my card today would have been more suited to sharing nearer Shrove Tuesday a couple 
of weeks ago because this little guy has been making pancakes.....


He's from MFT's Recipe for Happiness stamp set and I just love his expression :)
I couldn't pass up the chance of a pun so I've given him a frying pan and spatula
 to hold behind his back as he's a little embarrassed that he's dropped his 
pancake mid-flip!! I've used a small oval shadow die which I've 
coloured with alcohol markers to make it look like a pancake


For a background I've inked through the English Brick Wall stencil from MFT 
which is currently out of Stock but I've linked to one below that would work just as well.
 For the sentiment I've used the FLIPPIN' from the stamp set and then used the rest of the wording 
from a Lil Inkers set which is out of stock but you could easily use alpha stamps instead.
 When you're using lots of words from different stamp sets it's easier to chop
 them into separate pieces and mount them on your card at jaunty angles :)

    
   

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

1 comment:

  1. This is so much fun! Love your colouring and the clever way you've created the 'pancake'. Fab card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team