Tuesday 4 April 2017

Flora Cat Greeting Card Set

Waffle Flower have recently released some gorgeous new stamp sets featuring cats. I love the nature inspired patterns and the cats expressions are perfect! 


There are four sets to choose from and I just love the fun sentiments in the Flora Cat set. I also couldn't resist the cat in the box image! I think all cat owners will recognise that scenario!


I decided to make a set of greeting cards to give as a gift to my friend. 

Choosing a classic colour palette of blue and peachy pink, I stamped the images with a dark blue ink, and added colour with coloured pencils.


I kept the cards simple and one layer, allowing the beautiful images to take centre stage. I just love the expression on this cat!


To add a finishing touch to my gift, I created a sleeve to add around the cards and envelopes. I used the Concord & 9th Perfectly Penned stamp set to add a message, then wrapped the sleeve around and secured with adhesive. 


I stamped a paw print on the front of the sleeve and also on the envelopes to tie everything together.

I'll link to all the Waffle Flower Flora Cat stamp sets below.  

Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma 

Waffle Flower Flora Cat
C&9th Perfectly Penned

Waffle Flower Flora Cat Dream
Waffle Flower Flora Cat Play

Waffle Flower Flora Cat Meow



2 comments:

  1. These are so sweet! The floral cats are a really stylish design and look very chic as a set of greeting cards. The blue and peach colour palette is soooo elegant <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Gemma - and I'm not even a cat person! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team