Thursday 1 June 2017

21st Birthday Cake Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday, and happy June! Where is the year going?!

Today I've a fun birthday card for you that's bound to brighten your day!

When I first clapped eyes on the Avery Elle Time To Party stamp set it was definitely love at first sight! The concept is so clever - a versatile birthday cake with a banner, all ready to colour, and a range of numbers and ordinal suffixes to 'fill in the blanks' to create cards for all ages! It's the *perfect* set for quick and easy birthday cards!


Just a few quick few stamped impressions and some colour and you have a knockout card!


I stamped the cake, numbers and the 'st' and added some quick colouring to the cake, banner and candles. Isn't it pretty?


To bring the design to life and add a bit more of a wow factor, I simply masked sections of my card and blended in some inks in a sort of pastel rainbow order. See the black lines pointing to the centre? That's the balloon 'string' stamp that's included in the set! Fun right? :)

I'd love to hear what you think of this set and my card. Have you used this set in some fun and different ways? I'd love to hear about it! Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. What a great card! I don't know how I managed to overlook this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Taheerah! I love the colours and fun design. Great use of the balloon string too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team