Sunday 4 June 2017

Foxy Grad!!

Good Morning, Jenny here.... don't panic, it's not Monday!! Tara has a busy weekend so we have swapped blog days this week.... you'll be able to catch up with her tomorrow with a project and the usual store round-up :)

In the meantime I have a New Grad card to show you.... it's coming round to that time of year when results are known and Mortar boards are thrown... hey I'm a poet!! Lol

I pulled out Concord & 9th's Above Average stamp set and paired it with the fox from Mama Elephant's Three Amigos...


I love the big handwritten font and it makes quite a good focal point on its own but I thought the little fox could be the new Grad and share his news with you. I used lined paper from a MFT paper pad and adhered it to the card base at a jaunty angle then stamped out the sentiment with bright colours of pigment inks.


The little fox is stamped, coloured and trimmed out using scissors along with a mortar board from Avery Elle's Hats off stamp set. I used a Lawn fawn alphabet to add text to his paper and scattered a few coloured pencils at his feet. I felt the blue frame was needed to add an extra pop of bright colour and help ground the little fox in the design.... I wonder what he has a degree in???

                                                                                                  
Thanks for stopping by, Tara is here tomorrow and I'll be back next Monday :)
Jenny x

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team