Tuesday 1 August 2017

Ombre Label Sentiments

Happy Tuesday!

I'm following Jenny's lead today and continuing the masculine cards theme. I'm sure I'm not the only one that finds them tricky to make. I try to keep things as clean and simple as possible, and that usually works well for me.


I'm really loving typographic cards at the moment, with text as the main focal point. For these cards, I used the MFT label makers sentiments, stamping them repeatedly in various shades of blue and green MFT inks, then fussy cutting them out.


To get the spacing right on the card, I drew some faint pencil guide lines on the card base, erasing them as I added the sentiments with foam tape.


I cut off anything that overhang the card base, and that's the card finished. 

These cards are pretty simple to make several at a time, so you can have a whole set of masculine birthday cards ready when you need them. 



There are loads of other sentiments in the set, so this design could work for other occasions.


Thanks for joining me, 
Gemma

MFT Label Maker Sentiments


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team