Saturday 13 January 2018

Happy New Year!

Hey stampers, Anni here!
I like to wish all of you a Happy New Year 2018.



For this occassion I wanted to make a card for a crafty friend of mine! I am in love with the Favor Bag Accessory by Mama Elephant - all these cute creatures you can create with these dies. And I am thinking of ways not only to use them on the bag. For this card I just decided just to make the cardbase more narrow to fit this bear (this is the Favor Bag Accessory Bear Die).

I die cut the pieces of the bear from coloured cardstock, assembled it and glued it to my cardbase. I added pink cheeks with alkohol marker, white highlights with a white gel pen and Glossy Accents to the eyes and the nose to bring it more to life.


For the sentiment I die cut the word happy with My Favorite Things' Cause For Celebration from black cardstock several times and stacked them up. The rest of the sentiment I found in Mama Elephant's Sentiments From A Yeti. I stamped the the sentiment on a stripe of black cardstock and heat embossed it in white.

To create the confetti I used three old circle punches and some scraps of cardstpock. To achieve a random pattern I throw the confetti on the card and glued down right there where it landed.


So let me know: What are crafty resolutions for the new year?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty weekend!
Anni


      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team